Saturday, December 4, 2021

The Best Thing about being a Writer...

The Best Thing about being a Writer...

This popped up on my Author Goodreads page...


I guess the best thing about being a Writer is...

Freedom.

I'm my own 'boss.' I don't have to answer to anyone else.

Having a bad day? Nope, not writing.

Plot not working for me? Okay, let's shelve it for a while; come back when the eyes (and mind) is fresh and I can think more clearly.

Writing about the things I like, and not what others think I need to write about? Sure can!

Deadlines? Only self-imposed, and I have the ability to move them as needed.

Sure, telling the stories are fun, and I love seeing the characters come alive with each keystroke...

But for me? The best part is the freedom to be able to write around MY schedule, whatever that may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment