Monday, September 13, 2021

I'm still standing...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

Daisy here. So, I've been busy since the last time we 'talked.'

I've published two books, Treat You Better and My Boyfriend's Best Friend.

I've plotted two more. One's being written right now, one I'm eyeing to start for NaNoWriMo, but I do not OFFICIALLY participate in NaNoWriMo.

I tried that one year and I was just so overly stressed that... it wasn't fun.

NaNoWriMo is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. But I was so stressed about trying to make the 1667 daily word count goal (and failing every day) that I SWORE I'd never try to do it again.

And I never have.

I still write in November, but I don't aim for the NaNoWriMo word goal.

So, what's going on for the rest of 2021?

I'm not 100% sure. I'd LOVE to get one more book published... and if the one I'm currently writing keeps working the way it is, That's totally doable.

But I do plan to keep writing.

Signing off to go do that,
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment