Sunday, April 19, 2020

Writing plans...

Hi guys, Daisy here... How are we all holding up with the lockdowns/quarantines?

Me personally? I self-quarantine most of the month anyway, so this is not really affecting me all that much. More time for writing! So there is a plus side to it.

It's also given me time to come up with my writing plans for the next 4 months.

So, These are my 'tentative' plans up until July...

April's Camp Nano - WWE Drew Fic (Will NOT be published except for friends). I'm over 9000 words in this file, so I'm making progress.
May - Edits of Treat You Better and My Brother's Enemy, plus Plotting for July's Camp Nano
JuNoWriMo - Finish whatever HASN'T been finished by then
July's Camp Nano - Another WPWA book, this time with Malcolm and Skyler

I'm still planning to publish Treat You Better and My Brother's Enemy this year. I'm going to be publishing a short story this week.

I'll be back when the story is published; in the meantime, stay home, stay safe, stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment